We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Marty Stevens-Heebner
Gifted by Krause Publications
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Can’t find the perfect shoes to go with your outfit? Step into the designer’s shoes and craft your own! With the help of Altered Shoes, you can turn drab shoes into fabulous footwear that you’ll be proud to show off!
What’s great about Altered Shoes is that author Marty Stevens-Heebner teaches you how to revamp shoes you already own with materials you most likely already have. From worn out cowboy boots to those cute strappy sandals you got at the thrift store, this book covers all the basics…and leaves no scuff uncovered!
I have to say that my favorite shoe in Altered Shoes has to be the Paper Mosaic Flats. With some colorful tissue paper and other decorative papers, you can create these adorable flats that would be great with almost any outfit!
Not only does Altered Shoes come with 20 awesome shoe designs for everything from bridesmaid shoes to sneakers, there’s also helpful tips for selecting the right shoe to craft with, the best adhesive for the job, and paint and marker choices that won’t leave your shoes looking cracked and worn. Need to hide a mark or a scuff? There’s suggestions for that, too. This book is the ultimate guide for revamping and reimagining what your shoes can do for you!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets