All Things Paper
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
All Things Paper
By Ann Martin
Gfited by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Whether you're new to paper crafting or are looking for a challenging project, All Things Paper is sure to have something for everyone. With a fresh take on an old hobby, this book helps transform a simple piece of paper into something truly extraordinary.
Broken down into four major categories, including home decor, accessories, jewelry, and card making, this book makes finding the right project for you easy as pie...and with more than 20 projects to select from, you'll learn all kinds of paper crafting techniques, including origami, folding, cutting, stamping, and much more.
Made with the crafter in mind, each project in All Things Paper comes with a full-color photo of the finished project, as well as a photo and a list of the needed materials, a little bio about the crafter who designed the project, and tons of detailed step out photos to help you get the job done right the first time. There are also tons of helpful tips to help you out along the way.
As a lover of all kinds of paper crafts, I couldn't wait to start making the Citrus Slice Coasters. Great for a summer BBQ, these cute coasters look like sweet lemon slices! These would also make a great hostess gift or stocking stuffer for someone who loves to have outdoor dinner parties in the warm weather.
Regardless of whether you're just starting with paper crafting or you've been doing it for years, you're bound to find something you'll love in All Things Paper. From lovely home decor accessories to accessories you can wear with any outfit, this book is packed to the brim with 20 clever and fun ways to turn a simple sheet of paper into a beautiful work of art.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Top Down Sweaters
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Adult Coloring Book Treasury Review
- Knits for Nerds
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial