All-Occasion Paper Crafting
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
All-Occasion Paper Crafting
Edited by Vicki Blizzard
Gifted by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
All-Occasion Paper Crafting literally has crafts for all occasions! Not only are there crafts for big staple holidays like Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day, there are also crafts for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day. This book has all your holiday needs covered!
Not only are there crafts to help you celebrate each holiday, but there are also gift ideas for the holiday. For example, the Christmas section provides beautiful home décor ideas, but also gives you great projects that you can make and give as a gift. I personally loved the Christmas Bottle Cap Ornaments. They would be great gift tags, too!
This book is great for someone who might be new to the wide world of crafting. The projects are extremely easy to follow and provide accurate and understandable material lists and instructions. If there are terms that are new to the reader, there’s also a glossary in the back of the book, as well as a list of where to find all the materials used.
Another thing I love about this book is that it is a collection of crafts from various designers; therefore you can see projects of differing styles and techniques. Each craft is accompanied by at least one full page color photo, so there’s no guessing how your craft is going to turn out!
All the projects in this ensemble of paper crafts are organized by holiday, and all the holidays are in the order in which they arrive. Each holiday has anywhere from three to twenty crafts assigned to it, so there’s bound to be something to fit anyone’s taste and skill level.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Animal Hats
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Quilt Boutique
- The Simple Art of Japanese Papercrafts
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern