A Priceless Wedding
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
A Priceless Wedding
By: Sara Cotner
Gifted by Voyageur Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It seems that every little girl loves the idea of crafting her very own wedding. From the bride who wants to make her own bouquet to the DIY Queen who is willing to craft her own wedding dress, putting something of yourself into your wedding celebration is something every couple should try. And Sara Cotner is willing to help you along the way with her new book, A Priceless Wedding: Crafting a Meaningful, Memorable, and Affordable Celebration.
From the engagement to happily ever after, and everything in between, A Priceless Wedding guides you every step of the way to creating an eco-friendly, budget happy wedding day. Not only does this book contain helpful tips and suggestions, but it's scattered with DIY projects, helpful charts and spreadsheets, and quotes and stories to keep you inspired and motivated.
I love the Vision Setting Worksheet that Cotner includes in her book. With questions like "Where are your favorite places to go?", "What do you and your partner like to do together?", and "What would you like to say aqbout your wedding after it's over?", Cotner helps you determine where your venue might be, what type of wedding activities to plan, and how to go about arranging the ceremony and reception.
Of course, what is wedding planning without budget planning? In A Priceless Wedding, Cotner devotes several chapters and lessons to buget planning...how to determine what's best left out, what to splurge on, and even what you can do yourself for 1/2 the price. She shows you how to determine exactly how much you need to spend in each major category (location, food, attire, etc.) to stay on budget and not be surprised by any last minute details.
So whether your wedding budget is $2,000 or $20,000, the ideas, projects, and suggestions you'll find in A Priceless Wedding are sure to keep any bride (and her bank account) happy!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Hello! Macrame
- Adult Coloring Book Treasury Review
- Beading In No Time
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Let's Have a Party
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor