20 Ways to Draw a Tulip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Do the cold winter days have you dreaming and doodling flowers and sunshine? I don't know about you, but my notebooks are covered with pictures of blooming flowers, petals, and garden landscapes. I'm always drawn to flowers when I'm doodling, and I have found a new appreciation for flora after reading 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip.
Complete with hundreds of floral doodles and drawings, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a must-have for those who love illustration. Each spread in this book contains 20 inspiring illustrated examples of modern drawings of tulips, roses, dahlias, and much more. Each spread also has plenty of white space for you to practice your own illustrations.
This is not a technique book, rather this is a book to help inspire and motivate you. Flower illustrations are simplified and modernized, reduced to the most basic elements, showing you how simple shapes can come together to create something truly beautiful.
This is a wonderful book for those who are just learning to draw. Since I have no professional experience in illustration, I found this book the perfect tool for helping me visualize and draw flowers. Even adding a simple line here and there can help give your doodle dimension or add a touch of realism to whatever it is you're trying to create.
Perfect for card designers, scrapbookers, and doodlers alike, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a great book to have on your shelf or to take with you on a road trip. Experiment with shapes and lines, dare yourself to think out of the box, and don't be afraid to let your creativity blossom.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- The Creative Entrepreneur
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art
- Flower Swirl Doodle Pages