20 Ways to Draw a Tulip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Do the cold winter days have you dreaming and doodling flowers and sunshine? I don't know about you, but my notebooks are covered with pictures of blooming flowers, petals, and garden landscapes. I'm always drawn to flowers when I'm doodling, and I have found a new appreciation for flora after reading 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip.
Complete with hundreds of floral doodles and drawings, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a must-have for those who love illustration. Each spread in this book contains 20 inspiring illustrated examples of modern drawings of tulips, roses, dahlias, and much more. Each spread also has plenty of white space for you to practice your own illustrations.
This is not a technique book, rather this is a book to help inspire and motivate you. Flower illustrations are simplified and modernized, reduced to the most basic elements, showing you how simple shapes can come together to create something truly beautiful.
This is a wonderful book for those who are just learning to draw. Since I have no professional experience in illustration, I found this book the perfect tool for helping me visualize and draw flowers. Even adding a simple line here and there can help give your doodle dimension or add a touch of realism to whatever it is you're trying to create.
Perfect for card designers, scrapbookers, and doodlers alike, 20 Ways to Draw a Tulip is a great book to have on your shelf or to take with you on a road trip. Experiment with shapes and lines, dare yourself to think out of the box, and don't be afraid to let your creativity blossom.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- T-shirt DIY Dog Toy
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- Pretty Bird DIY Birdhouses
- Denim Pockets DIY Organizer
- Snowball Fight Snowman Crafts
- Heart Stamped DIY Box
- Girls' Bolero Free Sewing Pattern
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Last-Minute DIY Valentine
- Paper Box DIY Candle Holder