20 Ways to Draw a Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature
By Eloise Renouf
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your journals and notebooks are filled with little doodles of birds, flowers, trees, leaves, or butterflies, you're going to love playing around in 20 Ways to Draw a Tree. Filled with 20 mini illustrations of more than 40 nature-themed topics, this book is perfect for artists, designers, and doodlers alike.
Each spread in this book contains 20 illustrations of a single item, such as trees, tulips, flowers, butterflies, birds, leaves, feathers, mushrooms, berries, clouds, and so much more. Each spread also offers plenty of space for you to do your own doodling.
The stylized flowers, trees, leaves, and clouds are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, making it easy to see how simple abstract shapes can come together to create the building blocks of any item that you wish to draw.
I happen to love the spread on how to draw herbs. I have pages and pages of handwritten recipes from my grandmother and these simple herb illustrations would be a sweet and charming way to add a little color and style to these cherished herb-infused recipes.
I also love the variety of topics included in this book. In a matter of about an hour I can learn how to draw everything from an acorn to a bird, a leaf to a beetle. Great for scrapbookers, card designers, jewelry designers, and more, 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature is a whimsical and fun book filled with simple designs that are easy enough for anyone to do.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Silk Scarf Printing & Dyeing
- Kitchen Essentials
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Fleece At Home
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- Beautiful Embroidered & Embellished Knits
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie