20 Ways to Draw a Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature
By Eloise Renouf
Gifted by Quarry Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, editor of FaveCrafts.com
If your journals and notebooks are filled with little doodles of birds, flowers, trees, leaves, or butterflies, you're going to love playing around in 20 Ways to Draw a Tree. Filled with 20 mini illustrations of more than 40 nature-themed topics, this book is perfect for artists, designers, and doodlers alike.
Each spread in this book contains 20 illustrations of a single item, such as trees, tulips, flowers, butterflies, birds, leaves, feathers, mushrooms, berries, clouds, and so much more. Each spread also offers plenty of space for you to do your own doodling.
The stylized flowers, trees, leaves, and clouds are simplified, modernized, and reduced to the most basic elements, making it easy to see how simple abstract shapes can come together to create the building blocks of any item that you wish to draw.
I happen to love the spread on how to draw herbs. I have pages and pages of handwritten recipes from my grandmother and these simple herb illustrations would be a sweet and charming way to add a little color and style to these cherished herb-infused recipes.
I also love the variety of topics included in this book. In a matter of about an hour I can learn how to draw everything from an acorn to a bird, a leaf to a beetle. Great for scrapbookers, card designers, jewelry designers, and more, 20 Ways to Draw a Tree and 44 Other Nifty Things from Nature is a whimsical and fun book filled with simple designs that are easy enough for anyone to do.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Very Merry Coloring and Color Your Own Christmas Ornaments Books Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Artful Collage from Found Objects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Chain Maille Jewelry
- Beading In No Time
- Sew Kawaii!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Resting Dragon Coloring Page
- Dragon Fire Coloring Page
- You Are Loved Coloring Page
- Dream It Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Doodles Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Unicorn Coloring Page
- Color My Heart Happy Coloring Page
- With Kindness Coloring Page
- Follow Your Heart Coloring Page
- Power of Love Coloring Page