2 Hour Crafting Treasures
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
2-Hour Crafting Treasures
by Laura Scott
Published by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
If you've got the itch to craft something and only a short amount of time to spend, 2-hour craft projects are perfect for you! This book is full of quick projects to start and finish in 2 hours or less, including quick and easy gifts, kids' crafts, Christmas crafts, wearable crafts, and easy ideas for what to make and sell at a craft fair. There are over 100 quick project ideas inside this book, which includes lots of photos, step-by-step instructions, and tips and tricks for putting your own spin on each craft. If you've only got 2 hours, make one of the handmade treasures inside this book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- July 4th Party Bags for Grown-Ups
- Wooden Necklace Organizer
- Framed Earring Organizer
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Art
- Happiest DIY Office Curtains
- Inspired Charms Crochet Bracelet
- Flowery Front Door Recycled Craft
- Two Hues Crochet Baby Blanket
- Panda Crochet Wrap Pattern
- My Wonderful Walls