2 Hour Crafting Treasures
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
2-Hour Crafting Treasures
by Laura Scott
Published by House of White Birches
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
If you've got the itch to craft something and only a short amount of time to spend, 2-hour craft projects are perfect for you! This book is full of quick projects to start and finish in 2 hours or less, including quick and easy gifts, kids' crafts, Christmas crafts, wearable crafts, and easy ideas for what to make and sell at a craft fair. There are over 100 quick project ideas inside this book, which includes lots of photos, step-by-step instructions, and tips and tricks for putting your own spin on each craft. If you've only got 2 hours, make one of the handmade treasures inside this book.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More