10 Minute Blocks 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book covers the variations on 3-seam squares. McNeill is an expert to learn from and the squares include Starburst, Solar Winds, Oasis, Large Sampler, Garden Delight, and Pom Pom de Paris. The detailed photography inspires and the colors just pop off the page. Illustrations take you step by step through the process. Information included covers rotary cutting, sewing basics, binding, layering, and basic quilting by hand quilting or machine quilting. The publisher has a large library of quilting books and this is one I highly recommend for any quilter’s stash!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Duct Tape Bags Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Create with Transfer Artist Paper
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts