St. Martin's Press
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Established in 1981, Bedford/St. Martin's is a college publisher specializing in the humanities. It is the largest publisher of textbooks for college English courses, as well as a leading publisher in the disciplines of history, communications, business and technical writing, political science, and music. A number of other best-selling texts in the BSM list: Axelrod & Cooper’s St. Martin’s Guide to Writing, Kegley & Wittkop’s World Politics and Kirzner & Mandell’s Patterns for Writing.W.H. Freeman was founded in 1946 by William H. Freeman, who had been a salesman and editor at Macmillan, Freeman's first book was General Chemistry (written by the late Nobel laureate Linus Pauling). That pioneering text revolutionized the chemistry curriculum and set the high standard of book production that established Freeman as the premier science publisher. Freeman titles that have become the leading texts in their field include David Moore’s The Basic Practice of Statistics, Lubert Stryer’s Biochemistry and Peter Atkin’s Physical Chemistry.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More