We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Kalmbach continues to grow and diversify by acquiring and launching products, and by maximizing opportunities within our core markets. To support our growth strategy, we actively monitor trends and look for opportunities to acquire existing products and launch new ones.
Our facility houses editorial, art, advertising, circulation, customer sales and service, distribution, finance, marketing, online publishing, photography, production, and trade sales, so we can seamlessly manage product launches, redesigns, and acquisitions. Additionally we have our own dedicated in-house fulfillment staff to serve our customers quickly and respond to their unique needs.
Most members of these departments — not just our editors — are active hobbyists. Non-editorial employees write articles and product reviews for our magazines. It's not uncommon to see a circulation manager flying a remote-controlled plane in the parking lot for a Model Retailer product review, or read a jewelry project in BeadStyle contributed by a production coordinator. This shared enthusiasm for our topics creates a fun work atmosphere, and it leads to better products for our customers.
Books Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
- Endless Sparkle
- Metal Clay & Color
- Patterns in Polymer
- Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- Ready, Set, Scrap!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
- 15 Easy Craft Ideas, Genius Tips and DIY Projects
- Horseshoe Slouchy Cable Hat
- Yarn Wrapped Bangle
- Always Kiss Me At Midnight Cowl
- Foil Monogram Notebook
- Kindle Cover
- All Seasons Placemats
- Mini Mini Bow Toddler Tank Top
- HOW Hack Fab Fruit Bowl