We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bluegrass Publishing Inc. began in 2003 when CEO Linda LaTourelle wrote and self-published her first book from home. The Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Word, written specifically for crafters, is a collection of journaling kick-starts and quotes, topically arranged to inspire and compliment any project. This title has sold over 235,000 copies. With a passion for writing and a love for people, LaTourelle began to fulfill the dreams of new authors by publishing their original poetry, quotes and instructional books.
In just over one year, rapid growth and demand for her products and services required a move to a much larger facility. Listening to the voices of clients and consumers, Bluegrass answered through the development of new products, such as transparencies, CD's and downloadable art. However, books remained the heart of Bluegrass.
Generous servings of southern hospitality have earned Bluegrass Publishing an outstanding reputation within the crafting industry. Through attention to detail, passion for what they do and the ability to find a niche, the company has become recognized as a publishing leader.
Books Reviewed on FaveCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More