Beautiful Bijoux Crystal Cuff
By: Katie Hacker for Beadalon
Add some sparkle to your outfit with a crystal cuff from Katie Hacker. It's made from Swarovski beads.
- 12 - 8mm Light rose Swarovski cube crystal beads
- 24 - 6mm Rose Swarovski side-drilled bicone crystal beads
- 48 - 4mm Tanzanite Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 4 - 4mm Burgundy Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 27 - 6mm Burgundy Swarovski faceted round crystal beads
- 48 in. length - Beadalon 49 Strand bright .018 in. beading wire (JW11T)
- 6 - 0.8mm (I.D.) Size #1 Crimp tubes
- 1 - 4mm Small jump ring, silver plated
- 1 - 12.8mm Small lobster clasp
- 2 - Filigree round 3-to-1 ring end connectors, silver plated
- 1 - 1 in. Head pin, silver plated
- Designer round nose pliers
- Designer chain nose pliers
- Designer flush cutter
- Designer crimper
- Cut four 12 in. lengths of beading wire.
- Using crimp tubes, attach one end of a wire to each outer loop on a 3-to-1 ring end connector. Hold two wires together and attach them to the center loop.
- Separate the strands into two sets, each with one outer strand and one center strand.
- Using one set of strands, pass an outer wire through a 4mm burgundy bead and a 6mm burgundy bead.
- Pass the center wire through the opposite end of the 6mm burgundy bead.
- Pass the new outer wire through a tanzanite bead, a rose bead and another tanzanite bead.
- Pass the new center wire through a light rose bead.
- Pass the wire ends through opposite sides of a 6mm burgundy bead to form a circle.
- Repeat Steps 6-8 using the other set of wires, connecting the circles by passing the center wire through the existing cube bead. To make consistent stitches, adjust the wire tension as you go.
- Repeat the beading pattern to string all of the beads except for a 6mm burgundy crystal.
- Using crimp tubes, attach the beading wires to a 3-to-1 ring end connector, as in Step 2.
- Using a jump ring, attach a clasp to one end of the bracelet.
- String a 6mm burgundy bead onto a head pin. Make a wrapped loop to attach it to the other end of the bracelet.