These beaded cross earrings are one of the simplest earring beading patterns, and they make a great gift for a religious friend or loved one.
- 2 eight inch pieces of size 30 crochet thread
- 9 beads size of your choosing
- 2 French hooks
- Sewing needle
Note bead size does affect size of earrings.
- Place 1 French hooks on thread
- Fold thread in half equally
- Place 2 beads on thread.
- Separate strands of thread
- Place 2 beads on strand one
- Using same thread, thread string back though 2nd bead from end of thread. Use sewing needle if needed.
- On 2nd strand of thread place 2 beads
- Using same thread, thread sting back though 2nd bead from end of thread. Use sewing needle if needed.
- Join both strands of thread and tie together in small knot.
- Place 3 beads on thread
- Tie in knot to secure beads in place, cut of extra thread.