101+ Free Beading Patterns
By: Caley Walsh for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With this collection of free beading patterns, you can craft your own jewelry to match any outfit or make an impressive gift for any occasion.
101+ Free Beading Patterns
Table of Contents
If you're looking for more free beading patterns, we've got 22 trendy beading ideas in our free eBook Jewelry for You! How to Make Handmade Beaded Bracelets and Necklaces. The free beading patterns in this eBook are perfect for any occasion and look great with every outfit. This printable PDF eBook is a great resource for anyone who loves beads.
Beading patterns for anklets are perfect for summer and make great gifts for adults and little girls. Wear one with a pair of flip flops and shorts when you hit the beach. Learn how to make jewelry that you can wear with a fancy dress or a casual swimsuit - anklets look good no matter what.
Featured Project: Ocean Blue Anklet
This simple beaded anklet is perfect for a day at the beach. Made with vibrant blue beads, this beaded jewelry pattern will have you ready for summer in no time! You could also wear this anklet as a bracelet if you prefer. If you have additional beads and supplies left over, why not make a matching necklace or a pair of matching earrings? This simple pattern is great for beginners and is a fun way to jazz up your summer accessories.
More Beading Patterns for Anklets:
- Rainbow Anklet
- Golden Summer Anklet
- Moon and Stars Anklet
- Lacy Woven Anklet - chic and cute!
- Suede Charm Anklet
- Silver Leaves Anklet
Free Craft Video: How to Make a Beaded Scroll Bracelet
Change the way you look at free beaded patterns by adding some to your decor. Did you know you can create pillows, lamps and even coasters using beads? Simple free beading patterns can really change the look of your space and add a touch of sparkle.
Featured Project: Beaded Barbeque Skewers
These BBQ Skewers can be used on the barbeque and are dishwasher safe. The beads should not be placed in an open flame or directly over red hot coals. These are also great for fruit kebobs – just cut chunks of fresh fruit, skewer them & chill until ready to eat! If you don't know how to make jewelry but really want to work with beads, this is the perfect project for you.
More Beading Patterns for Your Home:
- Beaded Bottle
- Beaded Chalk and Bulletin Board
- Beaded Flower Pillow
- Beaded Memory Lamp
- Beaded Crystal Ornaments
- Beaded Sunflower Coasters
- Beaded Tablecloth Weights - absolutely a brilliant idea
- Beaded Wine Glass Charms
- Embossed Glue Sun Burst
- Restyled Table
- Bead Buster Garden Stake
Bracelet making is one of the most social crafts around. Don't you want to join the party with our free eBook 20 Bracelet Patterns: Macrame Bracelets, Friendship Bracelets, Hemp Bracelets, and More? In this free craft eBook, you'll find tons of ideas for how to make jewelry. Kids and adults alike will love creating these delightful free bracelets. Take a break from free beading patterns and try your hand at these fun bracelet designs.
Nothing says creativity quite like beaded bracelet patterns. Whether you're new to the world of jewelry making or a total expert, you can't go wrong with a simple handmade bauble. Make one for yourself and wear it every single day. You can also make a matching bracelet for a friend and give it as a meaningful gift on a birthday or during the Christmas season.
Featured Project: Bangle Bracelet
Choose your own beads and design a funky bangle bracelet. You can dress it up or down - it's completely up to you. Beaded bracelet patterns are a great way to show off your style without breaking the bank. This holiday season, make one for yourself and give another as a gift.
More Beading Patterns for Bracelets:
- Macrame Meteor Bracelet
- Bugle Bead Bracelet
- Triple Strand Beaded Watch
- Button Bracelet
- Chic and Stylish Memory Wire Bracelets
- Fringe Element Bracelet
- Medallion Bracelet and Earrings
- Mosaic Beaded Bracelet - I'm obsessed.
- Silver Splendor Bracelet
- Dutch Spiral Bracelet
- Brass Flowers and Bees Bracelet
- Citrine Bracelet
- Memory Wire Bracelet
- Cluster Bracelet
- Adjustable Copper Multi Strand Bracelet
- Amber Rose Bracelet
- American Bead Bracelet
- Easy Beaded Bracelet
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Shades of Pink Bracelet - feminine and free to make!
- Stunning Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- Daisy Chain Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- DIY Wire Charm Bracelet
- Beaded Cuff Bloom Bracelet
- Sunshine Yello Beaded Bracelet Pattern
- DIY Pearl Bracelet in 2 Ways
- NEW! DIY Loom Seed Bead Bracelet
Beads can help you customize and accessory and make a real statement. Luckily, Beautiful Beads: 45 Beading Craft Projects is filled with creative and interesting DIY projects to make with beads. This free downloadable eBook is perfect for a lazy afternoon or quiet evening. You can work on these projects on your own or with others - there are so many interesting free beading patterns for you to try.
Brooches might seem old school, but these free beading patterns are anything but dowdy. Make your own and attach it to a scarf or top for an unexpected dose of fun. This is something both you and your grandma can wear with pride. In fact, free beading patterns have never looked so good.
Featured Project: Contemporary Pin
The heating and flattening technique used in this project produces a fluid, unpredictable design that is the key to free form shapes. The combination of metal and beads make this a true creative feat. Skip those other free beading patterns and make something that really sticks out from the crowd.
More Beading Patterns for Brooches:
Learn How To Bead!
If you are new to free beading patterns, these illustrated articles will help illustrate the common techniques.
Learn how to string with beading cable and use this technique for future free beading patterns. Once you've mastered that, it's time to move on to making wire-wrapped head and eye pins. The last step in your quest to learn how to make jewelry is making loops at head and eye pins. By the time you're finished you'll be an expert at free beading patterns.
Make a big, bold statement with a pair of handmade earrings. Your free beading patterns can be loud and wild or understated and elegant - it's up to you. Be sure your creation matches your style so you feel comfortable and confident when you wear them.
Featured Project: Sparkle Flower Earrings
A new twist on an old technique: French beaded flowers wrap-around loops with Toho seed beads and CZ Gem Dropz make unique earrings. Use the same technique to make a pin - or a pendant to create a matching necklace. You'll be surprised at how quickly these flowers bloom!
More Beading Patterns for Earrings:
- Brazilian Babe Chandeliers
- Turquoise Breeze Earrings
- Cherry Dangle Earrings
- Falling Heart Earrings
- Florabela Earrings
- Heart Lock and Key Earrings
- Ooozey Does it Earrings
- Crystal Mandala Earrings
- Vivacious Violet Earrings
- Chandelier Earrings
- Chain Dangle Earrings
- Bejeweled Drops
- Beaded Cross Earrings
- Thanksgiving Turkey Bead Earrings
- Pink Passion Earrings
- Fairy Kiss Earrings
- Sassy Hot Pink Earrings
- Starry Night Homemade Earrings
- Springtime Gypsy Earrings
- NEW! Roze en Paars Earring Tutorial
- NEW! Elegant Earring Tutorial
Why buy beads when you can make them yourself? Use newspaper to create beads that can be used for bracelets, necklaces and more. These 11 Ways to Make Newspaper Beads are perfect for anyone who wants to go green. With these projects, you'll learn new ways to work on your favorite free beading patterns.
A beaded gift is such a fun ideas for a birthday or during the holiday season. Bead patterns, free jewelry ideas and other similar projects are so much fun to make. Make rings, a suncatcher or even a bookmark - there are so many crafty ways to use beads. This year, say you care with a free beading pattern.
Featured Project: Bead and Ribbon Bookmark
Create a beautiful ribbon bookmark that you can use again and again. This beaded bookmark makes an easy homemade gift for any occasion. Whether or not you know how to make jewelry, you can make this pretty project and use it to mark a page in your favorite book.
More Beading Patterns for Gifts:
- Beaded Book Thong
- Beaded Bib Leash
- Beaded Suncatcher
- Easter Beaded Hair Clip
- Beaded Heart Zipper Pull
- Cell Phone Charm - Falling Waters
- Clip On Tassel
- Beaded Toile Tote Bag
- Coiled Wire Key Ring
- Beaded Bobby Pins
- Beaded Hair Clip
- Beaded Wine Cork Keychains
- Keyholder Perler Bead Pattern
Think beads and kids don't mix? Think again! Easy bead bracelet patterns and other simple tutorials are a great option when crafting with kids. As long as kids are adequately supervised, there's no need to worry! Get creative and spend the afternoon creating cool crafts.
Featured Project: Easy Beaded Bracelets
More Beading Patterns for Kids:
- Smiley Face Beaded Bracelet
- Easy Icicle Ornaments for Kids
- Easy Ladybug Friendship Bracelet
- Beaded Angel
Find a free beading pattern for the holiday season, Halloween or even the Fourth of July! Think outside the box and look for beads that correspond with your favorite holiday. Make ornaments, earrings and even a bookmark - it's up to you! Crafts can really help you get in the spirit of the holiday you're celebrating.
Featured Project: Thanksgiving Turkey Bead Earrings
Follow this step-by-step photo tutorial and learn how to make jewelry for Thanksgiving. You can also turn the beaded turkeys into wine charms. Once you learn how to make bead crafts, you will want to make a pair of earrings for each of your friends. Learning how to make beaded turkeys is a fun craft that will surely put you in the Thanksgiving spirit.
More Beading Patterns for Your Favorite Holiday:
- Beaded Easter Basket Earrings
- Beaded Holiday Garland
- Santa and Presents Beaded Bookmark
- Christmas Angel Necklace and Earrings
- Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls
- Delicate Snowflake Ornament
- Christmas Peppermint Bead Bracelet
- Patriotic Collar Necklace
- Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Bracelet
- St. Patrick’s Day Green and Gold Earrings
- Halloween Pumpkin Bead Necklace
- Halloween Candy Corn Necklace and Boo Earrings
- Beaded Spider
- Beaded Ball Ornament
- Frosted Crystal Necklace
If you love beading patterns for the holidays, our collection of 22 DIY Beaded Ornaments is for you! Ranging from beaded ornaments for kids to general jewelry ornaments to everything in between, this collection is perfect for jewelry makers who'd love to add a little sparkle to the tree.
Use a variety of beads to create free beading patterns for standout necklace. Give your creation to someone special in your life - they'll want to wear it forever. You can go back in time with a vintage style free beading pattern or fast forward with a futuristic design. Better yet, make one of each - a beaded necklace always makes a statement!
Featured Project: Colorful Love Necklace
This beautiful beaded necklace features glass beads in various colors and heart-shape blown glass beads. This necklace would make a stylish Valentine's Day present for someone special.
More Beading Patterns For Necklaces:
- Double Strand Illusion Necklace and Earrings
- Green Fresh Pearl Set
- Lacy Bridal Set
- Dreams of Topaz
- Beaded Charm and Toggle Necklace
- Homemade Beaded Necklace
- It's a Mod, Mod, World Beaded Necklace
- Topaz Galaxy Necklace
- Sizzling Hot Beaded Necklace
- Rhythms and Blues Choker
- Aqua Lariat
- Eyeglass Holder
- Button Clasp Necklace
- Sizzling Hot Necklace
- Jasper Donut Necklace
- Fireworks at Dark Necklace - add a pop of color to your world
- Five Strand Necklace
- Edwardian Influenced Waterfall Necklace
- Interplanetary Necklace and Earrings
- Triton's Net Necklace Project
- Steel, Silk and Sea Necklace
- Woven Sparkler Choker - so 90s!
- Two Strand Pendant Necklace
- Banana Bunch Necklace
- Bead and Glitter Dinosaur Necklace
- Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
- Blue Skies Necklace
- Tee Shirt Beaded Necklace
- Colorful Bead and Knot Necklace
- NEW! Beaded Yarn DIY Necklace
- Beaded Boho DIY Necklace
- South Beach DIY Necklace
Get creative and wear your love of beading on your sleeve...well, almost. A beaded ring may seem complicated to make, but it's actually a super cool idea. Test your skills with this free beading pattern for a ring.
Featured Project: Bling Ring
This beaded ring is fun, easy and perfect for upcoming holiday parties. If you want to learn how to make jewelry but need to try something small first, look no further than this project. Everyone will compliment for handmade design and will ask where you got such a beautiful piece of jewelry. Free beading patterns always make a statement, but this ring is a true standout.
More Beading Patterns For Rings:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea
- Basic Baby Booties
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners