Help your kids create their own hall pass. This is a great back to school craft that will excited the kids. The bright colors and ribbon make this craft a fun one.
- Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG36 - True Blue
- DAG67 - Black
- DAG227 - Bright Yellow
- DAG230 - Festive Green
- DAG265 - Tuscan Red
- Americana Brushes
- DBL1000-B - Liner #0
- DBR2004-B - Round #4
- DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Large wood tag shape (Lara's Crafts #PT1001)
- Six 8" lengths of 1/4" - 1/2" coordinating ribbons
- Foam plate
- Lo-temp glue gun
- Hinged split metal ring
- Flame lighter
- Use flat brush and Bright Yellow to paint wood tag; let dry.
- Use liner brush and True Blue to paint teacher's name on tag, beginning at upper left.
- Use liner brush and Black to paint "HALL PASS" on lower area of tag.
- Use round brush and Tuscan Red to paint apple in upper right area; let dry.
- Use liner brush and Black to paint apple stem.
- Use liner brush and Festive Green to paint leaves on stem; let dry.
- Attach metal ring through hole of tag and close.
- Seal ends of ribbon to prevent raveling by carefully singeing ends with lighter. Tie ribbon lengths around metal ring.
Adults should seal ribbon edges (see step 8) for children.