Wish visitors a Happy Fall with this festive fall greetings front door decor, made with the eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell. This colorful sign uses adhesive fabric, so it can add warm autumn wishes to your home inside and out.
- Square1 adhesive fabric
- Chipboard letters
- Apple Barrel paint in Kelly green, pumpkin, and golden brown
- JoAnn Craft Essentials paint in metallic bronze
- Craft mat
- Tombow liquid adhesive
- Homemade glimmer mist
- Place your Square1 paper fabric side down into the front of your eCraft. Using a frame SVG, cut out at approximately 8".
- Using Make the Cut, place your SVG where you would like your image to cut. If it is something other than a frame, you are going to want to flip your image so that it cuts right side up.
- Next using Fundamentals 1 SD card, cut out two leaves at 2" each.
- Leaving the backing on your cut out frame, place it fabric side up on a craft mat.
- Using your desired colors and the brayer, spread paint on the entire frame. Since you are using acrylic paint it will dry very quickly so you can wait in between colors so that they don't blend together.
- Repeat the same process with the leaves.
- Once all of the paint is dry spritz with homemade glimmer mist.
- Using Tombow liquid adhesive adhere the chipboard pieces onto your project. Next adhere the leaves.
- Remove the adhesive backing from its base sheet and adhere to any surface.