Warm up your home this Fall season with a beautiful decorative table runner from I Love to Create. Earth tones and small crystals make this table runner fun and functional.
- Aleene's® OK To Wash-It®
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
- Tulip® Soft Fabric Paint™
- BI15798 Olive
- BI15800 Chocolate
- BI15827 Golden Tan
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™
- Tablerunner, we chose one with a preprinted pattern
- Ribbon, enough to run the length and width on both sides
- Plate or foil
- Before painting, always prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener. Press to remove wrinkles. Place runner on a piece of cardboard to prevent paint from seeping through.
- Shake bottles of paint well. Squeeze puddles of Golden Tan, Olive, and Chocolate onto a foam plate or foil. Dip brush into paint color and begin applying to design on runner. (we followed the design imprinted on the runner) Let dry.
- Apply iron-on stones. If using a steam iron, remove all water from iron. Do not use an ironing board; lay a towel over a hard surface to iron.
- Always test on inconspicuous area to avoid scorching. Position crystals glue side down on fabric. Cover with a thin cloth. Press iron on crystals and hold for 15-20 seconds; do not move iron from side to side.
- Let fabric cool completely before moving.
- Outline painted design areas with Tulip Gold Dimensional Paint. Let dry.
- Apply ribbon border with Aleene's OK to Wash It glue. Let dry.