16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall + 3 New Wreaths
By: Hannah Gettleman, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you want to get a head start on fall home decor and need instructions on how to make a decorative wreath, this guide of 16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall will help you create beautiful handmade wreaths and give you plenty of fun decorative outdoor wreath and door wreath ideas that can be used anywhere in the house.
To make autumn wreaths is a great way to welcome the changing seasons, and with this helpful collection of projects featuring wreath decoration ideas, you'll be on your way to making great conversation pieces.
Planning ahead? Be sure to visit 31 Homemade Holiday Wreaths and get a jump start on creating all your wreaths for the Christmas season!
16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall Table of Contents
These easy decorative front door wreaths are a great way to welcome the fall season. Use pine cones and freshly picked apples or other seasonal fruit such as pears or pineapple to make your wreath truly unique.
Apple and Pineapple Wreath: This festive and lovely wreath is a great one to hang on your door and welcome people into your home.
Make a Pine Cone Wreath: The great thing about this pinecone wreath is that it can last you all season long! It even looks beautiful in the wintertime.
Circle of Autumn Wreath: Celebrate the beauty of fall with this circle autumn wreath.
Crochet Thanksgiving Turkey Wreath: This one is especially unique since it is a crochet pattern, and the turkey on the wreath is so cute! Great for greeting guests at a holiday party.
A Berry Apple Wreath: Use fresh strawberries, raspberries, blueberries or blackberries (or even a mix of all four--they're in season!) to make this "berry" cool wreath.
- NEW! Scarecrow Wreath: The cheery Scarecrow on this wreath will welcome guests not scare them away! Fall leaves and a cute welcome sign make this wreath perfect for the autumn season.
Homemade wreaths add a touch of personality to one's home. Making these simple wreaths are great decorative front door wreaths that your neighbors and friends will be asking to learn how to make.
Pearberry Autumn Wreath: This is a stunning wreath to have hanging on your door. The dark autumn colors will add texture and style to your home.
Sock Wreath: This project may not be one you might think of when it comes to wreaths, but this design is perfect for an indoor wreath decoration, especially for a boy's room.
Leave it Out or Hang it Up: This is another unconventional wreath idea, and if you have leftover gift boxes, you can make this pretty wreath in just a few simple steps. It's a great home decor accessory and is perfect for ringing in the holiday season too.
Easy Flower Wreath: A super simple way to dress up your home.
- NEW! Pretty Paper Wreath: Jazz up your home decor this fall with this pretty wreath. Just use your favorite colored or printed paper to make a stylish wreath for your door.
The leaves are changing colors, so add a splash of fall colors to brighten up your ordinary wreaths. From crimson and cranberry to pumpkin and marigold, you'll find a great selection of decorative front door wreaths in this section.
Tissue Wreaths: This is a super easy paper wreath for fall, and it would work great outside a boy's or girl's bedroom or bathroom.
Wall Art Fall Wreath: With some colorful patterned paper, you can create this beautiful wreath that's great for doors and scrapbooks!
Autumn Leaves Wreath Crochet Pattern: Crochet this fun and festive fall wreath to hang on your door or give as a gift to a loved one. It makes a great hostess gift if you're going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving.
Metallic Autumn Leaves Wreath From Creative Home Arts Club: This decorative outdoor wreath is painted gold to make your colorful leaves more vibrant and adds a beautiful touch to home decor.
Changing Leaves and Holiday Wreaths: Show off the beauty of the season with this Changing Leaves wreath and table centerpiece. Your guests will love it.
Colorful Fall Wreath: Bring the beauty of nature to your front door with this colorful fall wreath. It looks great both indoors and out!
Fall Glitter Wreath: Add a glitzy touch to your fall decor with this wreath, made out of silk leaves.
- NEW! Vibrant Paper Wreath: Paper flowers in bold autumn colors like red, orange and yellow adorn this festive wreath. It's a beautiful decoration for any front door.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Naturally Beautiful Fall Table Runner
- Metallic Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Pinecone Sunflowers
- Burlap Ribbon Wreath
- 60 Second Toilet Paper Pumpkin
- Glitter Leaves and Felt Pumpkin Wreath
- Autumn Harvest Pumpkin
- 16 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Fall + 3 New Wreaths
- Vintage Doily Pumpkins
- Autumn Pearberry Wreath
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Organizers Set
- Recycled Milk Carton Stationery Organizer
- Vintage Lamb Crochet Toddler Hat Pattern
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Hemp Cord
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Absolutely Adorable DIY Mason Jar Candle
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Cute Crochet Macarons