Make a Fun Trinket Box to hold all of your keepsakes. This altered project makes a great gift and is fully customizable.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- S5-023 Mega Ovals LG
- S4-235 Fancy Tags
- JustRite Stampers
- Nature’s Nested Sentiments
- Fancy Pants Designs
- Rusted Sun Collection
- Strips and Umbrella patterned papers
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L
- E-Z Runner
- Craft and Photo Tape
- Copic Marker
- E53 Raw Silk Sketch Marker and ABS
- Creative Impressions, Bits of Bling
- Clearsnap, Colorbox, Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk Ink
- Metal box
- First I measured the width of the strip that goes around the middle of the box, cut the striped paper and adhered it with Craft and Photo Tape. Next I measured 2 rectangles slightly larger than the front and cut them to size. I adhered them to the front and back sides with more of the same tape, making sure to apply the tape at the edges of the box.
- I sanded the edges of the box to shape the paper to the contours of the box then inked the edges.
- Taking my JustRite Beauty of Fall stamp and a clear block, I aligned the image onto the lined pattern paper. Then I positioned the S4-235 Fancy Tags die template over the image. I cut/embossed it in my Grand Calibur, then airbrushed the Copic E53 Raw Silk marker over the die template like a stencil.
- Next I cut/embossed S5-023 Mega Ovals LG die templates from Strips patterned paper, Mega Oval #2 from a lighter section, Mega Oval #3 from a darker section of the paper (die template #1 is the smallest in the set).
- I layered the pieces and adhered paper to paper with an E-Z Runner. I applied red Bits of Bling to the tag and tied a satin ribbon to the handle.