Handmade earrings are a great way to show off your style. These Crocheted Tear Drop Earrings would compliment almost any outfit, and are so easy to make! Never wonder how to make crochet jewelry again!
- A small amount of yarn, preferably shiny (I used plarn--yarn derived from plastic bags)
- 1 pair of earring hooks
- Suitable crochet hook
- Make ends at least 10 cm long.
- Ch 2. In 1st ch work sc, hdc, dc, tr, 3 dtr, tr, dc, hdc, sc.
- Sl st matching stitches
- Remove hook from yarn and insert in post of sc and through inside the motif.
- Pull the yarn inside the from motif and through post of sc.
- 4 sl st around the posts of the sc’sto make the top pointed.
- Break off and stuff the ends using the blunt end of crochet hook.